skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Environminimalist
Pages
Home
Friday, November 23, 2012
Little changes do more than you think!
source:http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m721updKHx1r68ahwo1_500.jpg
source:http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m00v37Hs2H1rp3o35o1_500.jpg
source:http://thegreenregister.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/GoingGreen_Infographic_960_opt.jpg
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2012
(21)
▼
November
(6)
Waste Not Want Not
Little changes do more than you think!
Climate Change: It's BIG, it's REAL, and it's HAPP...
Environmental Chemicals in Human Bodies
Since we just talked about this....
Minimizing Energy Use is Actually Easy!
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
About Me
Rachelle
I'm 23. I am studying pre-med/ biochemistry. My goal is to be a Cardiothorasic Surgeon.I hate reality television. I love science. Music is my drug; underground Hip Hop and Old Rock & Roll are my suppliers. My sports teams are da Bears & Lakers.
View my complete profile
Powered by
Blogger
.
John Lennon- Imagine
Frank Sinatra- Come Fly With Me
Johnny Cash-Folsom Prison Blues
The Beatles- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Bob Marley-Three Little Birds
Nujabes-Feather
Led Zeppelin- The Rain Song
Wax-Limousine
ATCQ-Electric Relaxation
Atmosphere-Freefallin
0 comments:
Post a Comment